Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eek!

So I wanted to blog tonight, but I forgot that Pawject Wunway started tonight, so therefore my evening was IMMEDIATELY booked up! I had to begin judging each of the designers before I got to know them. I have a love-hate thing going with Blayne, and Suede is sooo on my nerves. This cast seems a little ... dull yet arrogant compared to previous casts. And how has Heidi Klum gotten so far knowing so little English?

Anway, I will leave you all with a funny photo that a classmate from grade school posted on Facebook. This is from kindergarten. Can you guess which one is me???? I'll give you a hint: I was the tallest kid in my class until the boys hit puberty around 5th grade.


2 comments:

dave peterson said...

is blayn the really tan one? If he is, then I don't like him. I love the guy that used to work for Mark Jacobs. He is wearing the Thom Browne shorty shorts. His design was with the fly swatters. Just ok.

Kat said...

I didn't realize the new season had started when I stumbled across the runway show last night! So unfortch all I saw were the final results and none of the good gossip. I really liked the 2 betty page bang gals. The blonde girl who won and the brown haired gal.