Friday, May 2, 2008

You'll be seeing more of me!

Yesterday I purchased my very first laptop! I am quite excited about this purchase, because among other things it means that I will be able to blog until the cows come home! Currently my internet use is limited to the 1 hour a day I eat lunch at work, but now my useage will be limitless! Woooo! here is my new baby:


I'd like to thank the good folks at the Dell headquarters for making this purchase so easy! It's amazing what great customer service you get when you flirt with the rep.

Oh btw - the Georgetown Starbucks is getting to be like The Ivy in Hollywood - if you go there enough, you're bound to see a celebrity! This morning I saw some basketball player from the Cleveland Cavaliers (they are in town to play the Wee-zards) and when I came back to report my good news, DJ Lou told me that her friend saw Rob Lowe there! I'm getting a job at Starbucks! :) Perhaps Mr. Lowe was here to relive his Georgetown days as Mr. Billy Hicks in "St. Elmo's Fire":


Okay, that's all I can blog today. I had to pick my lunch up at Uno's and that cut into my internet time. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Miss Penny Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Penny Lane said...

oh, billy hicks. god, i LURVE that movie.

"we laughed
until we had to cry,
and we loved
right down to our last goodbye.
we were the best
i think we'll ever be,
just you and me,
for just a moment..."