Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome to America!

In a surprisingly fast turn of events, Brendan Alexander Lee Yoshida will be making his debut in our family next week! My cousin Kathy and her husband Sean have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the adoption agency to say that BALY was cleared for departure from South Korea, but there was a tiny mix-up and now Kathy and Sean have to fly to S. Korea on Saturday to pick him up. I'll be watching their dog, Molson, and their cats in Ashburn until they return with BALY on Thursday. I'm a little sad that I will no longer be the baby of the family... but Chris said he would help me devise a plan to steal the spotlight from the baby :) Dave said our plan should involve the following:





If we get adorable puppies and kittens, everyone will once again pay attention to me and Chris. I'm contacting the shelter as we speak! :)

1 comment:

LOU said...

Those pics looks like posters I had on my wall in 4th grade.