Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's Tuesday. Stuart's father left us on a Tuesday....

So I wouldn't say that I've been ignoring my blog, but rather that I have decided to give more attention to other things. Things like Scrabulous and Smarty Pants on Facebook. I had no idea I was so competitive, but I really am! Today I moved into 8050th place worldwide in Smarty Pants with a score of 252,200! Woot! And I have so many Scrabulous games going on I'm now only using words that contain letters worth 5 or more points. It's horrid. No, Horrible. No, Horrendous! Double word points for me!!!



I have an interview next week for the pet-sitting job I applied for. It'll be a lot of work, but considering that I like animals more than I like some people, it will hopefully be a good match! It will be a good way to spend more time with four-legged friends since I can't have them in my apartment.

And finally, a word for Tony Pepperoni ... if you're reading this, I'm seriously mad at you. Laura and I used to have lots of fun in our carpool, but now you've made her very sad and all we discuss is why you won't call her. You are stupid and frankly I think Laura is better off without you!


No comments: