Friday, March 7, 2008

It's all about me!

So I had big plans to blog today, but instead got tied up filling out this email survey that designer dave sent to me. So I decided to post it for all to see ... Happy Weekend, everybody!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Between 4 cousins, 3 of us have “Kathleen” in our names somewhere, so it’s a family name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I’m sure I cried watching American Idol last night.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, but I’m changing it all the time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yeah!
7. YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Oh no, not at all. :)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I doubt it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fiber One Honey Clusters or Fruit Loops.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but I re-tie them when I put them on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter Pecan.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair and their laugh.
15. RED OR PINK? Have you seen my apartment??? Red. Definitely red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I need to be better with managing my money.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my sister. I wish we lived closer to one another.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and black Pumas.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A bagel. It’s Friday and it’s Lent, so I had to forego my usual turkey bacon sandwich from Starbucks.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of Kathleen typing and a 90’s mix on Rhapsody. Currently “Machine Head” by Bush is on.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Peonies! Stargazer lilies. Anything fresh or clean-smelling. Freshly cut grass. Autumn crispness.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lori, because she is home sick but we have 2 Kohl’s orders shipping today.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS? I like him a lot.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, hockey, football – in that order.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde
28. EYE COLOR? Green/hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Potatoes and cheese, but not together. And balsamic vinegar.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like them both.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Thirteen, and before that Michael Clayton. I did not like either!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring and fall.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes please.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cherry pie.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dave, because he sent it to me.
39. WHAT ARE YOU READING NOW? This email ... duh! Haha, just kidding. I’m between books at the moment, so I’m reading a lot of Newsweek and People.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Starry Night.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The Golden Girls (I watch at least 1 episode every day) and American Idol.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Ocean waves, cardinals chirping, laughter.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Cancun. I need to change that!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can make people laugh. Hard.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Louis, MO.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone’s!
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 10:37am.
50. FAVORITE QUOTE. You have to laugh at yourself, because you’d cry your eyes out if you didn’t. –Emily Saliers

1 comment:

Miss Penny Lane said...

i started to do this survey myself last night. much fun!