Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm tired and sitting in the dark. Grrrrr...stupid storms.

Who is the sweetest bulldog ever? It's Bridget!


I don't know how this is possible, but my electricity is currently half off. As in, my AC and fridge work, but no other electricity in my apartment works, and all of my neighbors have full power. What gives? On an up note, the Dominion Power representative who is coming out to check my issue sounded hot. Insert funny "get my power restored" sexual innuendo joke here.


Okay, I have to get up early tomorrow to go to the warehouse, so I have to go to sleep now. And PS - I am so full of turkey burger right now it's not even funny. But I refused to eat the tomato on the burger, insisting that Mr. Smith's Piano Bar of Georgetown just didn't get the tomato-salmonella outbreak memo. I hope Dave and Erin don't get sick, or they're going to hear a huge "I told you so!" as they get their stomachs pumped.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

im not sick and my tomato was delicious!